About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LIFE

HOLY COW! This is crazy! I am so sorry that I have not written for so long. I have been so crazy with work and just life in general that I have not been able to get a new post on my Healthy Edge blog!

Things have been going good. I have not lost anymore weight, but I know that I am down inches again.

I am trying to be positive about the not losing weight thing. It is quite frustrating, but at the same time, I was counseled to simply rejoice in all my successes, no matter how big or small.

This is where I am hitting a plateau and so it is time to switch it up. I am going to go and see Dr. Shurtliff tomorrow and I am going to see about switching up my exercise routine and see if I can break this plateau that I have hit.

I think I can...

I think I can...

I think I can...

:) I know, I am funny...LOOKING THAT IS! HA HA HA!! Ok, well I am going to go! I have to run Shyanne to dance and also get a few more sales appts in for the magazine. Wish me luck!

Michelle 2-4-2009

1 comment:

Christine on the Edge said...

I say focus on how you feel. I know that my endurance in karate has really picked up, and I know you can feel your progress because it shows on the outside--you look great!!! (those are for you!)