About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'M DONE!

AAAHHH, It is the end of layout and I am DONE! :)

Ok, so just done with getting the March issue put to bed. THANK GOODNESS! It is is funny because people really have no idea how complicated is can be to put this magazine together each month. Pleas do not mistake, I am NOT complaining, it can just get really intense!

SO, Shilo makes me HURT!!! I am STILL SORE from my Tuesday work out with her. OK, before I get in too much trouble with those guys down at Kody's I did work out 4 days already this week and I am planning on working out tomorrow as well! SO, that would give me 5 workouts this week even if only 2 of them have been down at Kody's thus far.

Layout is really stressful. It is not for the reason people think however! Ya, it is hard getting everything put together and designed and etc. The hard part is the fact that you must be willing to fore go EVERYTHING in order to be near your computer. And it doesn't end until we get the full thumbs up from the printer that their printer is satisfied with the files that we sent to them.

So for instance today I was totally planning on going down to see Shilo today at the gym at 1 PM and then I get a call at about 12 PM from sweet little Denise (WE STILL LOVE YA THOUGH!) saying there was a glitch in one of the files we burnt on the CD and that we needed to get them another copy. Well, that means I drop EVERYTHING and get another file exported and saved in the proper format and then burnt onto a disk and whisked over to Vernal ASAP. the longer we take, then the longer it could be before the magazine is delivered to us and ultimately to you.

See my dilemma? The wonderful thing is that it only happens once a month and now next week, I can start over in my routine again and that means my 1 PM appt with Shilo daily! YEAH! Oh wait, UGH! Like I said, I am still sore in my calf muscles! :( But at least I can finally run without hobbling! LOL!!! For that I am happy.

Well off to another task, oh, I guess I should mention though that I lost another inch in my waistline last week! And that is considering I was suffering from womanly ailments if you get me drift! THAT IS AWESOME!! Well, Talk to you later!!!

Michelle 2-20-2009

No comments: