About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Actions and Choices

"The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions." -Andre Gide

I thought that this quote was so true no matter what the circumstances are in your life. Losing weight, relationships, career choices, etc; your unconsidered actions are normally what mold your life. Like tonight when I was eating dinner with my husband, I just kept eating and eating and eating, even though I was full. I did not even realize what I was doing!

Well, I finally pushed my plate away and told Seth "NO MORE FOR ME!"

Some unconscious and unconsidered actions are what have caused me to become the overweight person that I am now. This is truly a lifestyle change for me, not just a "diet" and because I am changing my lifestyle, it is not always going to be easy!

One day at time! that is all I can say!

I am in my wranglers though! YEAH! I am losing the weight and going down in inches and lbs. I am just wishing I was seeing it happen faster! :)

Michelle 1-24-2009

1 comment:

Christine said...

Twenty pounds isn't fast enough for you! You're crazy, woman! Stay focused on those Wranglers.