About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finky Funks

Ok so about a month Christine was in a funk....

Well now I am! :) I am sure you can tell since I am doing a horrendous job of actually blogging. Mostly it is because of the stress of work. Yes, it is TONS of work to pull off this magazine each month.

I gained two pounds last month so I am going on the pill called phentermine. Dr. Shurtlef prescribed it for me. He said it is also supposed to help with the whole fatigue thing. I know, I know...TONS of people think taking pills is wrong, BUT i am so desperate to lose the weight, I will try anything once!

Gotta go...MORE WORK AND WAY MORE STRESS! lol

1 comment:

Super Mom said...

Oh come on! Put on the big girl panties, put down the fork, and get your a@@ to the gym!!! You can do this. You've been doing GREAT so far and it shows. It's hard work, but everything is. Hang in there!