About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness

I love those words..."MARCH MADNESS". Not because I follow College basketball or anything but because March seems to be a month that is just filled with the madness that is our lives!

So it has been a little while since I blogged and I apologize for that. I have discovered that blogging is like all other "good" habits a person might have...YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT! LOL!

Well I am REALLY excited to announce that I have nearly completed my first full session with Shilo. I don't think session is the right word but it basically means that I will have completed 16 full work outs with her. Thursday was supposed to be the day (tomorrow) but I had a little bit of an unexpected distraction today and so I didn't get to go and work out and I wont lie, it mad me REALLY CRANKY!

My workouts with Shilo are beginning to become a fix for me. If I have an appt and I have to miss or reschedule, it really pisses me off. I am sure that sounds funny to you! It sounded to funny to myself when I first thought it, but it is so true.

So I will go and see her tomorrow and then again on Fri AND THEN....(drumroll please)....Shilo will give me full stats as to what I have lost pound, inch, and body fat percentage wise! I know I have not lost a ton of weight (YET!) but I do know that in this last month I have lost a lot of inches overall so I am excited to see the results. I will post them as soon as I get them from her!

So for now, I will sign off and say good night! I have to go and help my son set-up for district history fair in the morning. He took first place here in Neola! AND THEN...I am going to work out with SHILO!!! My torturer as I fondly call her! :)

Talk to you soon!
Michelle 3-11-2009

No comments: