About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Monday, January 12, 2009

SO COOL!!

Ok, so today I had the funnest thing happen to me today! I was going to pick up my son Garrison from pre school down in town (actually, I never left town from dropping him at at school because I had worked out before hand and was trying to save some "dough" on gas money! It is a 24 mile round trip from house to town and back) Well, school was over for Garrison and I went to the door to get him from his teacher and I was in my nasty, sweaty work out clothes and as I was walking up to the door, I had several people say that they had seen our "Healthy Edge" stuff!!!! I was so excited!

First of all, we have to magazines out with the WAY awesome profiles on each of us, Christine, Jenn, and I. Then we have that great write up on what "The Healthy Edge" is all about! Well we were so excited (Jenn and I) when we walked into Kody's Fitness Center this morning to work out with Carl AND our articles and profiles were posted all over! IT WAS SO COOL!!! THANKS KITTY AND CLIFF!!!

So because of the magazine write up AND the stuff at Kody's I had 3, yes that is correct 3, people ask me about it and how I was doing!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!

Then last week I had a girl on the elliptical machine by me who said she was working out at the gym because she had seen our blogs and decided to come down to the gym and sign up and get fit with us! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I really wasn't sure how people would react to all of this, but I am seriously SO overwhelmed at the positive response we have gotten from everyone. THANKS!!! I love getting your emails and your blog comments, and your letters, and your phone calls! I even got a fax once! THANKS YOU GUYS!!! We hope you keep this up with us for the next year and we will see where this contest will take us!

Michelle 1-12-2009

2 comments:

Super Mom said...

Oh great. This popularity is gonna go to her head. She'll turn into a diva before you know it. LOL

I've had people email me and call me at home and people everywhere tell me how cool they think our idea is and ask me how it's going and tell me GOOD LUCK. I'm hoping to hear things soon like, "OH wow! You are looking great!". Give it a few more months, I suppose.

Michelle said...

YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT! I get to see you and I see how your clothes are fitting you different. I have overheard people talking about you in a positive way!

AND WHATS WRONG WITH BEING A DIVA?!?!?!? LOL!!! I am just kdding, BUT I love the fact we are inspiring others to make changes too!