About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Countdown

SO, if you haven;t been reading my blog then you might not know that I am getting ready for the Neola 5K which is going to be ran on July 4th here in Neola where I live! I will say that at first I was really scared, but I was down at the gym today and I can 1.5 miles with a pretty fair amount of ease. I believe that the 5k is like 3.3 miles total BUT I am so happy becuase our running course IS ALL DOWN HILL! :)

YEAH FOR US! LOL!! We are running down from the sawmill up here in Neola towards the church and it is all down hill. I am actually getting excited about it! PLUS, I am even more excited to let you know that I am going to doing barrel racing stuff on Mon nights in Duchesne! YEAH FOR ME! LOL!!

Yes, I am a dork BUT I am just so happy to be able to do this stuff because I have taken the time to get healthier! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Michelle 6-17-2009

No comments: