About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of Quarter

So it is almost the end of the first quarter of this "biggest loser" competition. And I am so excited but at the same time I am also disappointed. He he! I am such an overachiever! I feel like I should be so much further ahead of what I am!

I know, I know, I need to remember to calm down and think of everything that I have accomplished so far. I am down to 223 lbs! I am able to fit into clothes that I have had hanging in my closet for nearly a year! (I LOVE VICTORIA'S SECERT FRENCH CUFF WHITE BUTTON DOWN SHIRTS! They make you look HOT!)

BUT, I still look at this HUGE piece of blubber around my midsection that makes me look like I am about 6 months pregnant! I hate it! What I hate even more is how badly I want to have a tummy tuck and how I don't have the funds to do it! So I am sure there are lots of you out there who think I am horrible for saying that but I know women who have had tummy tucks done who had no business getting them done because they were so freaking skinny in the first place.

I do realize that I have some body issues and I guess that I will have to learn to cope and get over them, but I will keep on plugging away every day doing the little bit that I can. I still have 9 more months of this competition and I plan on seeing it through to the end and I plan on being victorious!

So Jenn and Christine, take note! Your numbers are up because I am going to put you to bed with this weight loss thing because there is NOTHING that I hate more then NOT being in first place! :)

He he! OH, I am also going to get a great pic of myself to show you all how much weight I have lost! I plan on doing that this week! I am so excited for all of you guys to see this pic! I will talk to you later!

Michelle 03-29-2009

No comments: