About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mother, a sister and a daughter, a lover and a fighter, a best friend and a worst enemy. I am like no one you will ever meet because I am ME! I love what I do even though it causes me to lose my hair and eat WAY too many sweet treats! :) Love me or hate me, you will never forget me!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DONE!!!

He he! I am so excited because I have figured out on my own how to have REALLY cool fonts on my blog! Yup, I am a nerd! I will not deny it!

So, I AM DONE!!!! Well, with this semester anyways. J Oh school! I just turned in my two final assignments for my two English classes and I am hoping I do good because so far in the one class, I have only missed 1 point out of all the points possible. I am truly a bit of an overachiever and I told you guys all that before!

BUT, I still have to finish up a couple of tests from my physics class a year ago which I took an incomplete in but that I plan on finishing this summer. Yes, Physics. I have already taken one semester and got an "A" in it, so I have to finish this other semester and get an "A" in it too.

I am sure many of you are asking me why I am so INSANE to keep on going to school while I am doing this magazine, it is because as long as I am going to school, I can keep my student loans in default! J It is ok, you can laugh! It is funny. Seth and I just do not have the money for me to have to make payments on those loans yet.

Yes, I know I am being uncouth for speaking of finances but WHO ISN'T now a days? With me starting this magazine, we took on a lot of debt and even though the magazine is paying its own bills, it doesn't pay me!

It will one day but I do not want to take money from the business until we get more of our initial start-up costs paid down. So until that day, I am just like everyone else and pinching pennies to survive. I was WAY excited about the whole end of semester thing and so I thought I would share it with ya!

OH, and I got this awesome new quote:

"Courage is the 
discovery that 
you may not win, 
and trying when 
you know you 
can lose." 
- Tom Krause

I love it because it reminds me that some days when I am feeling overwhelmed and asking myself why when it feels like I am only going to fail…that I just need to pick my head up and keep on pushing ahead!

THANKS GUYS! Talk to you later!

Michelle 4-20-09

No comments: